Monday, November 22, 2010

A Maze - Page 9

It is another Monday and I trust you all have been eagerly awaiting the next installment of the first maze. Midori suffered mightily when she hit a dead-end. It may take a while for her to fully recover. Today you get the 9th page of the maze. It turns out that it is a significant one, for it is the end of the first 10 percent. Using a little bit of math you can figure out how long this thing is. I still don't want to discourage readers by just blurting it out.

Well, here it is in the scanned and edited version.

Page 9


 

Now here it is in the wild. It is back down in Santa Cruz. You can see the pier and behind that is the Santa Cruz Beach Broadwalk, where everyone has a great time.



The weather has turned here. It has been wet and cold for the last few days. I'm hoping to be able to roll out some more of my Line Around The World sometime, but we shall see.

Jonathan

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture. Wish I was there now!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email about the maze setback. It was quite a painful blow to my progress! I did take several days off, looked at the maze again and I'm extremely perplexed where I went wrong so I sent an appeal for help in figuring out where to re-start.

    Snowed this morning but now has moved into cold rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....seems I have some catching up to do. So I took some time and caught up on 3 postings. I really enjoy the "conciseness" and jocular tone! We need more of this. Nice pictures- in fact totally groovy- of your line around the world. Kind of reminds me of the meters in Livermore.Also, I'd like to follow up on the technical difficulties with memory storage. I once saw a movie called "Overdrawn at the, the, the...darn!!!!! Can't...remember....sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working to catch Midori back up after the setback. Given that Brian has canceled out this evening I will have time to make some progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All right, Mark! Hope you don't get addicted as well!

    ReplyDelete