Monday, November 15, 2010

A Maze - Page 7

It is Monday and I hope you are all rested and ready to work. Here is the next page of the first maze. Midori is leading the charge. She seems to be making good progress. At least she is going forward again. She hasn't said so, but I believe that the more you work on these particular pages, the easier the next one is. This whole maze is stylistically much the same throughout. Since it was my first one I was just trying to see if I could actually draw such a long maze. I didn't really think about making it difficult to solve. In fact, even now I don't get too tricky.

Here it is, page 7. First in its scanned and edited form:

Page 7




Here it is out in the wild. I know Mark and Midori can tell where this is:




In my next post, I will try to answer the question that Midori asked in the comments. It had slipped my mind that I hadn't explained the third problem I encountered with my Line Around The World project. So I'll explain that one. I'll probably have it ready tomorrow which is a day off, but I have quite a bit of stuff to cover. Prepare to be shocked.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the new maze! I will try to work on it today. The husband left early this morning on a business trip, so sleepy (yawn)right now. We had to get up at 4 am!

    The maze is in Santa Cruz at the surfer museum!

    O, the suspense...I will take all precautions before reading the post about the third problem.

    ReplyDelete