Friday, November 12, 2010

Goulet Pen's November 2010 Ink Drop

It is that time. Time to revel the November Ink Drop from Goulet Pens. I don't want this to be a spoiler page for members still waiting for their inks to arrive, but I noticed that it is possible to discover the colors if you really want to know. If you don't, I'll give you fair warning, I will be telling which colors make up the Mudslinging Theme. Scroll down if you want to know the secret.

















This page intentionally left blank.





That always cracks me up. I mean, it was blank until they print that notice on the page. Then it is not blank anymore. So what does it mean? Or are they just messing with my brain?








So Brian and Rachel Goulet came up with the theme “Mudslinging”, based on the recently concluded election season. I thought there might be a chance of some red or blue for the GOP and Dems and a couple of browns. But they went whole hog into the mud with this Drop. We have 5 browns and a bonus sample which is, brown.

The colors are:

Diamine Chocolate Brown
Diamine Saddle Brown
J. Herbin Lie de Thĕ
Noodler's #41 Brown
Noodler's Walnut
and a bonus of Private Reserve Sepia.





Well, sometimes you have to get down and dirty, and I have already started to do just that. Again I'm testing these inks with a series of mazes. The first ink is done as you can kind of see in the photo. When the series is done it will be a simple three page maze. It will take at least a week to finish, so don't hold your breath.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Browns, chocolate browns...yum. Must have some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete