Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Maze - Page 10

Happy Thanksgiving!

Where I come from everyday is a holiday, every meal is a feast. So don't expect any mercy from me today. Just for a change of pace I was thinking of skipping a couple of pages in the order. Instead I will just put up page 10. My brother and his wife came to visit yesterday and had the privilege of witnessing the rolling out of the Line. You will not see the results of that segment until next week, but I think they had a good time.

Work is continuing on my November Ink Drop maze. Five colors are complete and there is only one more to go. I'll have an update on this project on Saturday. I might actually complete the maze before December. I really had no idea that it would take so long.

Midori's setback sent her reeling and then her holiday projects came a long, so it might be a while before she is at the point again. I know that there are hundreds if not thousands of readers out there too shy to request pages. Until you do it will be up to me to decide what comes next.

Anyway, here is the scanned and edited version of page 10.

Page 10



And here is page 10 in the wild. It is only the patio again. I thought I had one from Santa Cruz, but I didn't. Darn. But you can see how brutally cold it has been the last couple of mornings. For California that is.



Tomorrow I will have an update on the Line Around The World. Remember to breathe between bites of turkey.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Hey, are you doing the special Taco Bell Thanksgiving Buffet today? Did you talk the wife into it?

    Husband got me caught up yesterday and then he noticed I had "cheated" while mazing. Apparently, my eyesight is not all that it should be and I missed seeing a line, he snatched maze 9 away from me and started muttering that I had crossed over a line without realizing it. Fortunately for me, he went ahead and solved it.

    Still very cold here. It snowed a little again last night which is very tiresome.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete