Monday, November 8, 2010

A Maze - Page 5

Here is the next page. Gee, after the big build up about pages being out of order and big gaps between the ones posted, things seem to be going along step by step. Again it is Midori setting the pace. I foresee a decision in her future.

So here it is scanned and edited:

Page 5


And here is page 5 is in the Wild. Again it is at the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. This is looking into a small enclosure which is reserved for members of the society only. The fence is low, the gate is unlocked and not a great impediment to the curious. Still, it is best to respect any group's rules when you visit, so this is as close as I could get.


It was raining all day yesterday. Hopefully it will dry out so that I can take my line out to play. My wife will not let me keep it set up all the time. Anyway, you will see what I mean on Wednesday. Tomorrow is a day off for me, but you have another page to solve.


Jonathan

5 comments:

  1. Oh goody! A new maze!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm....this "wife" of yours sounds rather unreasonable-not letting you keep your stuff set up in the house. Whatsa matta with her? Also, we've never even seen a picture of her! Sounds kinda like Columbo's wife to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midori says that she is ready for page 6.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good Dude. I wondered how she would take that detour backward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrrrrrr....I do not like going backwards. I do not like going backwards. I do not like going backwards.

    ReplyDelete