Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Maze - Page 4

It is Thursday and that means it is time for another page of my first maze. For the first time I see that someone (who else but Midori!) has reached a point where she needs a particular page. She has requested page four. And sure enough that is the one I will supply. I'm not sure that she will thank me for it though.

Again it was Midori that correctly named the area at which the previous pages where photographed. This page was caught in that same area. This is a place not far from my cell. It is the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum San Jose, California. It is a great place to sit outside when the weather is fine. Or to watch the full moon rise. The maze is often spotted there. In fact I have a couple more pictures of it roaming around there, so bear with me.

Anyone who has questions or could use a hint or two can email me at jmwhitus@yahoo.com. At some point I will package the questions and answers on a separate page. I want to emphasize that though long, this maze is solvable.

So, here it is, page four.

Page 4



And here it is the wild:

Page 4 in the Wild



The next page will be posted on Monday, but very shortly I will introduce you to the wonderful, wacky world of fountain pens.

Jonathan



1 comment:

  1. I think I got one solution for maze 4. I think I will wait on working the rest until necessary. As you said, I need to pace myself. Got the porch painted finally.

    ReplyDelete