Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Maze - Page 6

Here is your Thursday dose of the first maze. Midori has been a real trooper and has requested page 6. And she shall have it. The thing about this serial posting of the maze is that I can see into Midori's future. This is because once I had finished drawing the maze, I had to go through and find the paths to each circle. This was to make sure that there was a solution. It was a time consuming process, but I do know where each circle leads to. Well, that is, as long as I don't lose my pile of printed out pages.

Anyway here is the scanned and edited page.

Page 6


 
Here is page 6 in the wild. Of course this is the Museum again. I like this shot and I'm happy Midori happened along this path.



On Monday I will have another page for you. I heard that the maze was spotted at another location, so I'll hit the road to try and get some pictures.

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice shot of the maze in the wild.

    Thank you for the new maze. I will work on it today between doing laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am ready for page 7 and am soooo glad not to go backwards again.

    ReplyDelete