Monday, November 29, 2010

A Maze - Page 11

It is Monday again??! There seems to be a pattern developing here. It is time for the next page of the first maze. Midori has caught up again and she might have a request soon for a particular page, but I haven't seen one yet. So, I will post the 11th page of the maze.

You might have seen Midori's comment about my Taco Bell Thanksgiving. I had talked my wife into an all you can eat buffet at Taco Bell for Thanksgiving. She put up a fight, but I can be very annoying. We had the real dinner on Friday when the family could get together. But a pre-feast at Taco Bell would be a treat. I was ripped off. The Taco Bell in Santa Cruz was closed! What is that all about? On Saturday I asked the guy at the Taco Bell I go to in Santa Clara about it, and it turns out that they would have been closed too. What is going on? Isn't anything sacred anymore? So, we went to a little Falafel shop down by the Boardwalk. Fish and Chips and Veggie Burgers did the trick. Plus I got to take some more pictures of my maze down in Santa Cruz.

Here is page 11 in its scanned and edited form:

Page 11



Here it is in the wild down in Santa Cruz.



It was very nice down there. There were quite a few out of town visitors out for an after feast walk on West Cliff. Once the sun had set everyone left and we had the whole stretch of coast to ourselves. The air was crystal clear. Monterey was brightly visible across the bay. The horizon was sharp as a razor blade in tones of blue.

Tomorrow would be my day off except that it is the last day of the month and I have to post the November Ink Drop Maze. So, look for that tomorrow.

Jonathan

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new maze.

    Too bad about no Taco Bell Thanksgiving buffet...maybe next year? Do you suppose no one made reservations so Taco Bell cancelled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! That was the problem. We should've made reservations! Do you think it's too early for next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not a bad idea. We will probably have to wait until January to make reservations tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Taco Bell accept online reservations on their website? You might look into that. Pretty sad that you missed out this year.

    Say, aren't you going on retreat in January? That's coming up quick.

    It's raining here, a cold rain.

    ReplyDelete