Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Maze - Page 20

This will be the last page for the year. After you finish working on it you can have the rest of the year off. For the last couple of months, while I have being posting this first maze and drawing my Line Around The World, I have been also working on my fourth maze. I started drawing it in January this year at a monastery down in Big Sur. So far I have completed seventy pages. I have twenty more to go. My goal is to finish it before, or at least while I'm at the monastery again at the end of January. In order to do so, I'm going to have to cut back on the work on my Line. You would be surprised at how much time it involves.

Anyway for now here is the next page of the first maze. First the scanned and edited version.

Page 20




Here is the same page in the wild. This is not Santa Cruz. This picture was taken in the town I grew up in which is Livermore, California. This is a view of a relatively new vineyard along Arroyo Road. When I lived here it was just an open field. There were no vines, or houses, just ranch type open fields. They were green in the winter and spring; yellow and brown in the summer and fall. At least there is a vineyard here now, otherwise I'm sure it would be wall to wall houses.




So, as I hinted above there will be no update tomorrow. I will do them on random days for awhile until I get my other work done. You'll thank me later.

Jonathan


No comments:

Post a Comment