Monday, December 6, 2010

A Maze - Page 13

Greetings! Everyone must be rested and ready for work. It is time for the next installment of the big maze. Just to keep it simple, I won't skip any pages today. In the last couple of months I have made tremendous progress on my fourth maze. This is because of the pressure the Ink Drop Mazes puts on me to run the pens out of ink. The November samples forced me to draw eight pages of my fourth maze and one of the pens is still going. The December Ink Drop only has 5 different inks so it will be easier on me.

Anyway, you are here for my first maze and here is the next page.

Page 13 in its scanned and edited form:

Page 13



Here it is in the wild down in Santa Cruz again.



For tomorrow I will have an update on my Line Around the World Project. I'm changing one of my days off to Wednesday for more balance.

Jonathan


No comments:

Post a Comment