Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Maze - Page 16

I know that you have been waiting for days to get the next page of my first maze. The 15th page which I posted on Monday was significant because it marked the completion of the posting of the first 1/6th of the maze. Although the maze has a large number of pages, not all of them are required to solve the maze. In fact only 36 of the 90 (yes, there are 90 pages to this maze) are needed to travel the solution path. Some of these pages are reached more than once though.

Today I give you the 16th page of the maze. Is this page even necessary to get to the end? You don't think that I'm going to answer that question do you? If you do, you are crazier than I am.

Anyway, here is the scanned and edited version:

Page 16



Here is the same page in the wild. This picture was taken down in Santa Cruz. This gentleman has refined life down nicely. Not to the level of the sea lions, but he is getting there. My wife and I call him the Whistler. We have seen him sitting around the light house for years when we take a walk along West Cliff. People that see him now may wonder why we call him that because he doesn't whistle anymore. His style has evolved. Now he chants or hums or grunts out a monotone sound as he drums his drum. I asked if I could take his picture and he answered in the same monotone, “ I … don't … care ….”.




So there you have it, another page, which may or may not be necessary, of the first of my hand drawn mazes. Tomorrow I have another update on my Line Around The World Project.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment