Monday, December 13, 2010

A Maze - Page 15

Here we go again starting another week. Today I bring you page 15 of my first maze. Since ending work on the Ink Drop test mazes I seem to have loads of time on my hands. I finally finished running the Private Reserve Sepia out of my pen when I finished the 10th page of the brown mazes. If it had not been raining for several days I might have worked extra on my Line Around The World Project. But I couldn't. So I goofed off. No serious work for me!

So here is the scanned and edited version of the 15th page.



And here is page 15 in the wild:

The picture was taken in Santa Cruz. This is the point where the light house is at. The rock out there in the top right hand corner is where the sea lions hang out. They have nothing better to do all day except lay out in the sun. They've got life figured out.



It will have another installment of the Line Around The World tomorrow.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Man, those sea lions have it made! Great view, surrounded by friends, fresh food at flipper's reach, sleep, talk...Where do they get off? Love that picture of the maze in Santa Cruz. Wish I was there today. A-maze-ing view. (Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete