Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Maze - Page 50

Here we go with the next page of my first maze. It is page 50. Fifty seems like it would be a significant number. It is half of a hundred. After 50 years a person is middle aged, I guess. Half a century. As far as my maze goes 50 is just another page, 5/9ths of the way to the finish. Its posting is not a red letter occasion. Does the solution path even touch on this page?
First the scanned and edited version.

Page 50



Here is the same page in the wild. Again it is up at the New Camaldoli Hermitage in Big Sur. I walked down to me favorite bench one evening at sunset in January. I took many pictures of the maze in the fading golden light.



I have run the ink out of my two Pilot Vanishing Points and my Ducati. I've washed and cleaned them all and now wait for the May Ink Drop to arrive. I'll be able to draw test mazes like gangbusters when it arrives. In the meantime I can relax and listen to soothing music such as this ditty.




I love that tune and the easy way the group plays it together.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment