Friday, May 13, 2011

Goulet Pens May 2011 Ink Drop - Part 3

For the second page of this test maze I decided to use the combo of Nooder's Cactus Fruit Eel and J. Herbin Poussière de Lune. This made a nice pairing. It had a semi military air about it. Gray and red. Anyone familiar with war games will recognize this combination as the Confederate Army colors.

I discussed the Noodler's ink previously and again I found it to be a long drying ink. I tried to be careful with it and was fairly successful with it. The J. Herbin Poussière de Lune was a delight to use. I tried it in my Ducati which a very smooth writing nib. It is a very nice gray color. It reminded me of pencil graphite from a very soft be sharp pencil. This ink is a definite keeper. That makes two of the May Ink Drop samples that I would definitely purchase.

Here is a picture of this test page. Alongside the maze are the two pens I used to draw it.


 




I can definitely state that the May Ink Drop test maze will be 5 pages long. I completed the line work for it this morning. All I have to do is solve, scan and edit it. Stay tuned.


Jonathan



No comments:

Post a Comment