Monday, May 9, 2011

A Maze - Page 52


Happy Monday! Talk about an oxymoron! I have just the cure for your Monday blues, the next page of my first maze. We are talking page 52 here! Now you have a full deck if not the whole maze.

First the scanned and edited version.

Page 52



Here is the same page in the wild. Last Wednesday we took little trip to Sunol Regional Park. It was a warm day, almost 90 degrees. There were still quite a few wild flowers in the hills though.





We hiked out to a jumble of rocks, boulders and a flowing creek called Little Yosemite. The round trip hike was probably only three miles or so, but that was enough.




Posted here in this picture are a couple of the hazards of the park. Ticks and mountain lions. I suppose there are rattlesnakes here too, though I have never seen one.


The park is a small valley surrounded by hills like this.



At least 15 years ago I was here with my family and happened to get pictures of a fairy. Here's a picture.



I have done two pages of my May Ink Drop maze. I will have to expand it from three pages to four or five.

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh, Sunol. Land of fairies, rushing water, beautiful flowers, retired hikers and fairies. Ideal background for a maze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fairy sure looks familiar ;)

    ReplyDelete