Thursday, October 21, 2010

Goulet Pens' October 2010 Ink Drop Part Two

Here is the second test of the October Ink Drop inks. This maze makes use of three of the inks. One is Noodler's Red which was used in the first maze. The other two colors are Diamine Syrah and Diamine Pumpkin. I really like both of these colors and the ink behaved itself very well. In a fine point pen the Syrah looks close to Private Reserve Black Cherry with a bit more red in it. The Pumpkin is something I don't have anything close to. The luminosity on the white paper reminds me of one of my favorite colors, that is Private Reserve Lake Placid Blue. Of course the color itself could hardly be more different. It makes me want a big slice of pumpkin pie. Well, to be honest I normally do anyway.

October Ink Drop Test Maze Two


Now I have to run both of my pens dry before I can start the next test maze.


No comments:

Post a Comment