Sunday, June 26, 2011

Goulet Pen's June 2011 Ink Drop - Part 4

The third test maze for the June Ink Drop paired the same Sailor Jentle Sky High with the Private Reserve Midnight Blues. The Sky High was still in my Ducati pen and I put the Midnight Blues in one of my Noodler's Fountain pens. Again I did a checkboard sort of pattern with the colors. There is just enough difference between the two inks for it to show up.

I have already discussed the Sky High which I like very much. The Midnight Blues is a rich blue. This sample is a Fast Dry version of the regular Midnight Blues. That said, it still takes a little while to dry. Long enough that I managed to smudge it in a few place, but I have a natural talent for doing that sort of thing anyway.

Here is what the maze looks like in real life with the pens beside it.



Here is the scanned and edited version for solving.

That's it for the day.

Jonathan


No comments:

Post a Comment