Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Maze - Page 32

It is raining today and quite cold for Santa Clara. I'm sure that when rain stops and the clouds clear, we will have a fine view of a Mount Hamilton topped with snow. The wind which has brought this cold and rain pounds against my window. These are not good conditions for working on my Line Around The World Project.

This weather does bode well for my other projects. I'm already on page five of my fifth maze and almost done with the second test maze for this month's Ink Drop. Even my great laziness can be overcome when I'm stuck inside for most of the day. If I'm at my desk, eventually I will, even if only out of sheer boredom, pick up a pen and do a little work.

Unfortunately with my laptop at the side, I can be easily distracted. Today while checking in on one of the blogs I follow, Whatever, it pointed me to a very cool project someone is doing. On the blog, Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes, the story of the release of 1000 origami cranes is being told. What is fun about it is the stories of how the cranes have been found and released. It is sort of like the Where's George? project with paper currency. I'm going to enjoy following the progress of this adventure.

Anyway, it is time to get to work. Here is the next page of my first maze. First the scanned and edited version.

Page 32



Here is the same page in the wild. Well, maybe not wild, but on my balcony.



Compare this background with that in a picture from the first days of this blog. Who says there are no seasons in California?




That's it for today.

Jonathan


No comments:

Post a Comment