Monday, February 14, 2011

A Maze - Page 31

It is raining this morning for the first time in almost a month. After checking the weather reports, it appears that the next week and more will have plenty of rain. This will no doubt focus my mind on the tasks at hand. No longer distracted by warm sunny days with birds singing away in the trees and flowers smiling at me as I amble along life's paths, I will sit at my desk and work. Naaah!

Anyway for today here is the 31st page of my first maze. If the scanned and edited version.

Page 31



This is the same page down in Santa Cruz again. This picture was taken in the bus station. The little kid there in the background seemed be having the time of his life. He was in a dinosaur costume with a carton of ice cream all to himself. I don't know that life can get better than that.



When I moved to try and get a picture of him chomping down the rocky road, he went into flight mode running away, then back under the bench. Dinosaurs are seldom seen in pictures nowadays because they are quite camera shy.




That's it for today.

Jonathan


1 comment:

  1. What about a MONKEY suit and RICE-PUDDING PIE? Now, THAT'S LIVING!

    ReplyDelete