Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Maze - Page 28

Today is the day that I will finally finish drawing my fourth maze. I began work on it just a little over a year ago and it feels good to be completing it. Of course the drawing of it is only the first step in the process. I will have to scan each page, edit and clean it up, find all of the edges between the nodes, and finally find or create a solution. All of this work is necessary and a just as important as the drawing part, but it is not as fun. In fact it seems like work. Still, it is a day to celebrate when the drawing of a long maze is over.


Yippie yi yo ki yay!


Okay, that's enough celebrating. For today, here is the next page of the first maze. First in the scanned and edited version.

Page 28



Here is the original page in the wild. As you can see the picture was taken before Christmas. Do you still have the spirit?



Tomorrow I will post the next update of the Line Around The World. It will show how the elements began to conspire against me.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I still have the spirit! But those of you who STILL haven't put your Christmas decor away-NOW is the time! You can have the spirit, just put away the reindeer, plastic Santas, and Frosty!

    Love that view from your car. Wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete