Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Maze - Page 26

This will be the last post until I get back from a little trip. You will have plenty of time to catch up on the maze. Or if you have kept up all along it will be an opportunity to see your family and friends again. Here is where I'm at on my fourth maze.



This is page 81 with only nine more pages to go. Since I will be going to a place where I will have absolutely no distractions, there is a slim chance that I will actually finish the maze by the time I am back. This is important so that I can get back to work on the Line and some other ideas.

Anyway, that's enough stalling. Here is the next page of the first maze.

Page 26


 

Here is the same page in the wild. These last few in the wild pictures have been taken on the grounds of the Ravenswood Estate in Livermore, California. A friend once lived here when we were kids. Back in those days it was out in the sticks with no other houses nearby. We use to make long range shots with his 22 to make puffs of dust bloom in the open fields.





Expect the next page of the maze to be posted on January 31. Hopefully while I'm gone I will be able to roll out my Line at least once. If I do I will post the update on February 1st.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment