Monday, January 10, 2011

A Maze - Page 23

A while back I posted the solution graph for the simple three page maze I drew with the brown ink drop ink. If you missed it here it is:




I also had to do a graph for this longer maze that I have been posting for the last couple of months. Naturally the resulting graph is a bit more complicated. Here it is:




Of course you, the solver, don't need to visit each node. You only need to find one path through the maze. Today I give you the next page, page 23. Enjoy!


Here is the scanned and edited version.

Page 23



Here is the same page in the wild. This is at the same place as the last in the wild picture. These trees are pretty darn old.





That is it for today. Again I'm working on my newest maze. I've just about finish page 76, so I havn't worked on the Line Around The World Project for awhile. So sorry I can't do an update for you tomorrow.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment