Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Maze - Page 24

The work on my fourth maze is going well. At times I almost believe that I will finish by the end of the month. Then I do the calculations and see that it is quite unlikely. It is the internet that makes the posting of my mazes possible, but it is the internet that proves the biggest distraction to the work. Last night it was YouTube again and the music category of Folk Metal Bands that side tracked me. Here is a band new to me. As you will see, it is pen and ink and calligraphy related.



This video shows what the dark-ages might have been like if they had invented electric guitars but not light bulbs. The lead singer should try an anger management class to see if it can help his singing. Still, the music sounds great. I love the hurdy gurdy.

I think you can see why I might find it difficult to work while listening to this kind of music. But yesterday morning I did get something done. Here is page 77 which was in progress yesterday.



For today I give you the page 24 of the first maze.

Page 24



Here is the same page in the wild. This is a closeup of one of the trees lining the entrance to the mansion. It is pretty darn old for a planted tree in California.



 


Now I must start page 78.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment