Monday, January 17, 2011

A Maze - Page 25

There is not much news from here. I'm is focused on finishing my latest maze. This morning I completed page 79. I feel a bit guilty about wasting the streak of very fine weather we have been experiencing lately. Just think how much further along my Line Around The World would be. This is one of those life lessons that take dense people like me decades to learn. That is, that there are opportunity costs associated with everything we do. If you do one thing, you cannot use that time for anything else. Sure there are other costs involved other than time. But time is the only non sponge-able one. Once a moment is past, it is gone forever.

For today I give you the 25th page of my first maze. First the scanned and edited version.


Page - 25


Here is the same page in the wild. This masion is in Livermore, California. It is a popular wedding location now.




That is it until next time.

Jonathan





No comments:

Post a Comment