Monday, July 11, 2011

A Maze - Page 69

Here is the next page of my first maze. We are getting close to the end. Only 21 more pages after this one. Never fear though, I have another one almost ready to go. The only thing I need to do is check the solution and it will be ready to post. But first here is today's scanned and edited version.

Page 69


This is the same page down in Santa Cruz. This pictures shows a whole herd of California's state flower.



I've been trying to figure out what use to make of the July Ink Drop samples. They are inks not really suited to maze drawing, but I just thought of something to test them on. More on this later.

Jonathan


2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed by the maze pages! I nearly went cross-eyed looking at it for 10 seconds. Haha. It's great and very detailed. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm enjoying your Crane Project very much!

    ReplyDelete