Friday, July 29, 2011

Goulet Pen's July 2011 Ink Drop - Part 4

For my last test maze of the July Ink Drop samples from the Goulet Pen Company I paired up two of the inks I have used in the previous mazes. These are Noodler's Dragon Catfish Green and Noodler's Firefly. I have been having great fun with these inks because they react under UV light. They can be used for their designed purpose of highlighting I suppose. That is if you are the kind of person that does that sort of thing. The main thing is that all of the inks in this month's ink drop are great inks. They dry quickly and work well in all of my pens.

Here is a picture of the maze with the Ducati Limited pen and the Noodler's fountain pen I used with these two inks.


Here is what it looks like in Blacklight. This was drawn on bright white paper from Clairefontaine. Such bright white paper really reacts to the UV light too, so I guess I should have tried an off-white paper.

Here is a scanned and edited version for solving.


My hat is off to Brian and Rachel Goulet for a very fun Ink Drop.

Jonathan


No comments:

Post a Comment