Sunday, July 17, 2011

Drawing The Line - 22

Last Sunday, July 10th, I again set out early in the morning to roll out another segment of my Line Around The World Project. With the Line segment on four rolls of cash register tape, an old roll of masking tape, some scotch tape, and a camera in my trusty backpack I drove down to the end of the last segment. It would be nice to walk to the end, but I'm not up to it yet.

Here is the view of the start of roll 75.


Here we are looking south from the end of roll 75.


And now we are looking south from the end of roll 76.



This is what the segment looked like after it crossed Harrison Street.



The view from the end of roll 77 looked like this.


Finally the view from the end of roll 78 to the south looked like this.


And looking north towards El Camino Real it looked like this.


It was a boring segment. There were no people around to talk to and there wasn't much to look at. I suppose there will be plenty of boring stretches on the way around the world. This segment makes the Line 1.93 miles long.

That's it for today.

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see the line around the world project again! My computer has retired itself so I am on a borrowed computer right now. We need to talk to you guys and catch up on news.

    Hope you are all doing well!
    Love,
    Midori

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing good. Just got back from Monterey! See ya soon! Jon

    ReplyDelete