Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Maze - The End and a Contest!

Today is the day that we finally get the last pages of my first maze. As I mentioned previously I thought it would be fun to have a contest. Simply put, the contest is to see who will be the first to solve this maze. So the goal of this contest is to be the first person to email me the correct solution path.

What I need to see is a list of the nodes you pass through on the correct path.

For example:

1-2A -4A-5C- …. -90C-91-Finish

If this list is not around about 40 nodes long, it will not be the one I'm looking for. I believe that there is only one correct solution, but if you find a valid one that is different than the one I expect, you could still win. I will just have to check your results closely and I may have to email you for clarification.

Please include your name in your email, but you don't have to include an address or phone number. I will contact you by email first if you are the winner. The winning entry will be the first correct valid entry that I receive in my email.


What will you win? Well I'm offering a 15,000 US cent First Prize, which will be paid in the form of a gift card. Also you will receive the Original Art Work of my August Ink Drop Maze which was quite popular. You will also be World Famous!

Email your entry or questions to jmwhitus@yahoo.com.

Here are the final pages of the maze.

Page 90


Page 91


Because it can be a pain to find the pages you need on the blog I have put up a .Zip file on 4shared.com. You can download the entire maze at this link. The resolution of the pages should be better with these files.

Good luck and enjoy!

Jonathan


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've only just stumbled across your amazing mazes...I've made a start on page 1 and I'm curious, has anyone completed it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello kaleagenie,

    Thanks for the comment. No one has told me that they have completed the big maze. I'm pretty sure that means that no one has. I'm the only one crazy enough to have done it.

    The contest is still underway, though I will have to refresh the link to the ZIP file of the maze. I'll do that in the next week or so.

    I'm finishing up my sixth 90 page maze today!

    Again, Thanks,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete