Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goulet Pen's September Ink Drop - The Maze

For the September Ink Drop from the Goulet Pen Company I decided to draw a five page maze. I drew five pages because I liked the colors so much. The following scans make up this maze.

Start on the page labeled '1' (in the bottom left hand corner) at the circle labeled 'Start'. Follow the pathways until you arrive at one of the circles labeled '2B', '3A', or '3B'. Then go to the page with the number of your circle. Look for the circle on the new page with the same number and letter as your circle. ex. If you arrived at the circle labeled '3A', go to page 3 and continue from the circle labeled '3A'. From this new circle, follow the pathways until you get to another circle, and so on. The goal is to get to the circle on page 5 which is labeled 'End'.


That's all there is to it. Simple. Well, okay, it is a little bit more difficult than the August Ink Drop maze.

So here are the pages.

Page 1



Page 2


Page 3



Page4


Page 5



If you succeeded in solving this maze, you might want a bigger challenge. Maybe the 90 page maze and contest posted here will fit the bill. There is still time to enter.

That it for this month.

Jonathan


1 comment:

  1. These mazes are awesome. Super cool looking! I haven't solved any yet. I can tell my work is cut out for me though haha.

    ReplyDelete