Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Maze - Page 36

February is over with only three Ink Drop mazes completed. I just received the March Ink Drop in the mail today, so it is time to start the March mazes. I will not spoil the surprise for anyone still waiting to receive their package, but I will say that all 5 inks are ones I have not used before. I have purchased one already, but haven't been able to try it out yet. Expect to see the test mazes as I complete them.

For today I give you the next page of my first maze. First the scanned and edited version.

Page 36


Here is the same page in the wild. This is the view from the summit of Patterson Pass east of Livermore, California. It is the home of a large wind farm. Due to the high kill rate of raptors, the wind mills are not used much.




That's it for today. Maybe I'll have the energy to post the last Line segment from Big Sur tomorrow.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment