Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Maze - Page 45

Today is a grand day. It is the halfway point in the posting of my first maze. It is possible that they may have to shutdown down the government to mark the occasion. I have called to tell congress that it isn't necessary to do that, but they think it is a big deal. It is the 45th page! Is this page necessary for the solution path? I'm not telling. You will have to find out yourself.

Here is the scanned and edited version.

Page 45



Here is the same page in the wild. This is a statue of a member of congress doing what they all do best, picking his nose. Of course I'm kidding, the statue has wings. A member of congress would have horns.



That is a close to talking politics as I will ever get on this blog.

 
Until next time!

Jonathan


No comments:

Post a Comment