Saturday, April 16, 2011

Goulet Pens April 2011 Ink Drop - Part 4

This post deals with the April Ink Drop sample labeled “Easter Egg #3”. This ink is a very nice purple ink. I want to say it leans to the red a little, but next to the green of ink I paired it with it is hard to tell. I will be pairing Easter Egg #3 with Easter Egg #4 next, so I will be able to see if I still think it is a bit reddish. It is a well behaved ink with no skipping or feathering. There was no shading to speak of with the Fine nib of the Pilot pen I used. It is bluer than Private Reserve Plum which I have and can compare it to. It looks redder than Private Reserve Purple Mojo.

I don't know. I'll be totally guessing on this ink too.

For the test I did another decision maze. This time the it is based on the big question kids get asked quite a bit and I still ask myself from time to time. What do you want to be when you grow up? Just start from the question mark and follow any path and you will arrive at your answer. Now all of these occupations are honorable. Well some people might quibble with one of them, but I'm assured that there are some honorable lawyers. I'll be trying this maze later today to see what I will be when I grow up.

Here is the scanned and very lightly edited version.


Here is the same page in real life with the Pilot Vanishing Point pen I used for the Easter Egg #3



This clears out my completed tests of April's inks. For the rest of the day and tomorrow I will be trying to get the tests done for the other two ink samples.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. So...did you ever find out? Let me know, and I may try it!

    ReplyDelete