Friday, April 1, 2011

A Maze - Page 43

Yesterday was opening day for the 2011 Major League Baseball season and already I can tell that both of my fantasy league teams are a butch of bums. What was I thinking when I drafted these clowns? True, since it was a light schedule of games yesterday, most of them haven't had a chance to play yet. That just means that their work ethic is not what it should be. Just because there is no game scheduled for you doesn't mean you can't go out and get me some homeruns or strikeouts. Show me some initiative.

 
Anyway, I was distracted yesterday and forgot to post the next page of my maze. So here is the scanned and edited version.

Page 43


Here is the same page in the wild. This picture shows the interior of the chapel up at the New Camaldoli Hermitage. The straight backed chairs are where the monks sit during the services and the benches are for guests.




I have finished the last of the March Ink Drop mazes which I will post after I get a chance to scan it.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment