Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Goulet Pen's August 2011 Ink Drop - Part 1

The theme for the August Ink Drop is “New Kids on the Block”. As the name implies the inks featured are ones that are new in one way or another. Some are new to the market and some are new to the Goulet Pen Company. For me personally, these inks are all new. Three of the brands are ones I have never tried. So I am looking forward to learning a lot about them.

The inks in the August Ink Drop are:

Aurora Black
Montegrappa Bordeaux
Noolder's Blue Nose Bear
Sailor Jentle Epinard
Waterman Havana Brown


Here are the samples lined up and ready for action. As usual Brian and Rachel Goulet have put together an interesting package.


For my tests I thought I'd do another multiple page maze. It will probably end up being four pages long, but I might get carried away by the color combinations this Ink Drop makes possible.

Anyway, that's it for now.

Jonathan


No comments:

Post a Comment