Monday, March 21, 2011

A Maze - Page 40

Here we are at the start of another busy week. I don't have much to say today. When I say 'busy', I don't mean that literally. At least not for me. I need to get around to planning my picks for our fantasy baseball draft that is coming up this weekend. Other than that it will be pretty much the same as the previous few weeks, but I do have a couple of Ink Drop mazes to post which were drawn using some of the March inks. I will attempt to get those posted this week.

For today, here is the next page of my first maze. First the scanned and edited version.

Page 40


Here is the same page in the wild. This is back on the summit of Patterson Pass in Livermore. This is a good place for those who enjoy tilting at windmills.



I picked up by new pen down in Carmel on Friday, but I haven't even inked it up yet. I'm saving that for when I prepare a post about it. What ink should I load it up with first I wonder.

Jon


No comments:

Post a Comment