Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Maze - Page 39

I forgot to post the Monday page of this first maze. There don't seem to be any complaints though. There seem to be enough things happening in the real world to keep us busy nowadays. Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Nuclear disaster, high gas prices, March Madness. Will it ever end? Now I read that the highway down to the monastery is closed because of a landslide. It is just a little north of where I rolled out my Line the last time. Last year the Highway was cut by a landslide to the south of it. This year it is cut off to the north. I suppose it could get totally cut off sometime.


Now for today's page. First the scanned and edited version.

Page 39




Here is the same page in the wild. This is the entrance to the chapel at the New Camaldoli Heritage. It is a very peaceful place, so maybe I shouldn't say that the maze is in the wild in this case.



We are going down to Monterey and Carmel tomorrow so that I can pick up a new pen. More on that subject later.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment