Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Maze - Page 14

It is time to give you the next page of my first maze. For those readers that have followed this Blog since the beginning and may be worried about Midori, she is fine. She is still riding herd on her herd of cats. This is a very long maze and it requires a total life commitment in order to solve. It is a good sign that she hasn't posted a request for a page lately. She has a life.

A long those lines, I have come to a difficult decision. I'm not going to continue doing the Ink Drop test mazes. Posting those mazes was the original purpose of this Blog. Now they have become a minor part of the Blog, but have remained a huge commitment in terms of time. Believe it or not, I'm still running Private Reserve Sepia through one of my pens and I have just finished the ninth page of my fourth maze that used the November inks. In fact, I have only used one of my normal inks in the last two months. Ironically, that was Private Reserve Fiesta Red which is one of the December Ink Drop inks. I still recommend the Ink Drop Club run by Goulet Pens. I'm still a member, but I will restrict my use of the inks to those I'm interested in.


Now for today's page. Just to keep it simple I will give you page 14. Here it is in the scanned and edited form:

Page 14




Here it is the same page in the wild. This is the Santa Cruz lighthouse that now holds the Surfing Museum.

Tomorrow I will have another update on the Line Around The World project.

Jonathan


1 comment:

  1. It is possible that mazes in general might be gaining popularity. I found this through a link from the ASA: http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2010/12/07/science/07puzzle.html

    It is way too easy.

    ReplyDelete