Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Maze – Page 3

Don't panic and get all worried that you missed a page. Take a deep breath and relax. I posted page 3 before page 2 so that I could explain a bit more about this maze. If you have actually attempted the first page, you could in up at a circle with a '2' in it, or a circle with a '3' in it. I have no way of knowing which. From now on, if someone posts a comment requesting that I post a specific page I will make that one the next one I post. If nobody makes a request, then I will post whichever one I think is best for you. This applies only if the requested page is a legal jump. For example, if someone requests page 51, right now, then I will not listen to those pleas. There is a page 51, but nobody has a legal way to get there yet.

So, here is the next page.

Page 3

Here is page 3 in the wild.



Pretty cool! Can you guess where this is?


As of now my plans are to post a page on Mondays and another on Thursdays. That will give me time to work on more current projects. Of course, I will continue to post other things as they come along.

Jonathan




No comments:

Post a Comment